Saturday, September 10, 2011

Crazy night out and being my own handywoman...






So Thursday I went to see Follies on Broadway for my first Broadway experience. It was awesome. Reminded me of being in musicals in high school.
Last night I met up with my new friend Bryce who was meeting a bunch of her former coworkers. We went to this place in the West Village called Wicked Willy's. It was awesome. Some of the cheapest drinks I have seen in NYC. Like $3 miller lights. Hell Yeah! They had real beer pong tables set up and a band was playing. It was a really good time. Did at least two tequila shots. Ended up making out with a guy who was pretty cute. Looked kind of like Taylor Lautner. But after awhile, and I do this a lot, I just don't like having someone following me around constantly. So I started talking to another guy. And of course, the first guy was like what is going on. He actually handled it pretty well and was like, do you want to be talking to him now? I was like I am just talking to him. I just was not in the mood to be glued to anyone. It was fun for a little while but I wanted to talk to people. Then I guess Bryce liked the 2nd guy who I had talked to so I stopped talking to him. Then I was trying to get the first guy to stop hanging on me but he didn't get it.
Then one of the other girls had to catch a train to connecticut at Grand Central which is a stop on the green line that takes me home. So I took advantage and was like I am going to go home too. The guy was all like can I come home with you? I was like no sorry. I want to be alone and go to sleep. He asked several times. He did ask for my number and I was like I am not going to give it to you if you aren't going to call me. But he said he would. Whatever.So I just shared a cab with that girl and got out of there. Another thing that is funny is before this guy showed up, his brother's girlfriend told me he was coming but also warned me that he is a player. Why are the players always attracted to me???
So I made it home and it was a fun night out. There were lots of cute guys and I talked to several of them. :)
So this morning once I slept in, I figured I need to build my couch that I bought from target and that was delivered yesterday. So I included pictures of the process for your viewing pleasure. At first I was afraid I would need real tools and then it didn't seem to come with instructions but I managed to get it put together and I finally have a place to sit besides my bed!!! And it is a futon too so more sleeping places for people who visit!!

2 comments:

  1. It looks like Maverick's sleeping place. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is where you can find him most of the time. :)

    ReplyDelete